We highly appreciate your trust to our internet platform thats why we commit to by processing registration data to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act:
By signing up on website www.foodfactory.lv you confirm that you agree that your data will be used for order and delivery notes on the presentation in accordance with the LR legal requirements as well as marketing activities.
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers and other associated organizations for the sole purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (delivery, payment processing).
In the shopping process you will only be asked data that is needed for order and delivery accompanying documents.
By filling your order in www.foodfactory.lv online shop you agree that to your specified email address we will send notifications that are related with client registration and order processing.
You should never hand or allow using your nickname and password to third parties.
If you don’t want to receive www.foodfactory.lv information about promotions and news from partners then you have to delete your www.foodfactory.lv profile.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) When registering at www.foodfactory.lv, all submitted personal data (name, surname, e-mail, phone, delivery address) will be stored in www.foodfactory.lv website database, including system backup copies, to provide users with easy re-ordering performance.
2) If the user does not log on to www.foodfactory.lv website within three years to place an order, his / her personal data from the website database will be automatically deleted and he / she will have to re-register on the website to order from the website.
3) We use MailChimp email dispatch service to send our users newsletters, email offers. So your email is stored in the MailChimp.com database, which helps the MailChimp service deliver the newsletter to your email.
Each user at the bottom of the received newsletter or email offer has the option to click on the “unsubscribe from this list” link, after which all related data (email, name) will be automatically deleted from the MailChimp.com database (MailChimp – “FoodFactory Email Newsletter”) .
4) The data subject has the right to be forgotten by submitting a request for deletion of personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
5) Access to personal data is for the employees of Food Factory SIA who are authorized to use such personal data.