Food Factory terms of delivery service
*Delivery will be made 2 days after confirmation of your order
1. Fill in the order form
2. Save your order
3. Proceed to “my basket”, where you will see all added goods
4. By clicking on your order you will be able to choose your payment method (credit card, money transfer)
5. Your order will be accepted, processed and prepared only when we have received confirmation about your payment
6. We will send you a confirmation e-mail containing information about your order and the order number
7. If you have not received a confirmation e-mail within 4-12 hours, please, contact us so we can resolve the problem
8. If we cannot get a hold of you during the delivery, or you are not home, your order will be taken back to Food Factory, which you can then pick up within the next 12 hours. *You can also contact us and schedule another delivery. *If you choose this option there will be an added fee of 10 EUR.
If we do not hear from you within the next 24 hours your order will be cancelled without a money return.
9. We take orders every weekday 08:00 – 20:00.
All orders that are placed between 20:30 – 07:00, will be processed the next day.
10. If you order our food for 3-30 days you will receive your orders every 3 days. Each order contains food for 3 days.
11. If you wish to order to other cities, please contact us.
12. The Buyer is fully responsible for the correctness of the information provided by him / her at the time of ordering the food, as well as for creating the conditions for receiving and delivering the food order. The Seller shall not be responsible for the consequences and shall have the right to claim damages from the Buyer if the Buyer has not provided accurate data or has not properly confirmed it or the Buyer does not receive the ordered food at the specified delivery point.
13. The food ordered and the food delivered to the Buyer may differ in appearance from the food images on the menu provided on the website www.foodfactory.lv due to the specifics of its packaging.
14. SIA Food Factory does not guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value of the delivery. SIA Food Factory shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nutritional value, or for food that you purchase, prepare, or consume, in accordance with your respective dietary needs, limitations or desires.
You can return your goods within one day and exchange them for new ones if:
– The food is of a low quality
– The goods that you received are not what you ordered
TERMS OF PRODUTION STORAGE
To avoid the damage of Food Factory production and protect them from microbiological, chemical and physical contamination risks you must strictly follow TERMS OF PRODUTION STORAGE:
1. Food Factory production must be stored in their original containers, on which you can find the expiration date.
2. Carefully follow the expiration date.
3. Store food for not longer then 3 days (72 hours).
4. 2 hours after receiving the food it must be stored in the fridge.
5. It is forbidden to freeze Food Factory meals.
6. It is allowed to warm the meals in the microwave before removing the package lid and vacuum film.
7. You can warm up your meal on the pan (without the package).
8. You can warm up your meal in the oven (without the package).
9. It is forbidden to re-heat them repeatedly.
*Disregard of any previously mentioned points or partial pursuance could affect the quality of food and the time of realization. Food Factory is not responsible about the quality of the food, freshness and date of expiration if some of the previously mentioned points are violated.
P.S. Delivery foods are delivered maximum for a period of three days.
Thank you for being with us!
Food Factory – taste of a better life.